Thursday, May 30, 2013

Greetings, friends!

I apologize for being absent for a period, but this has been a most busy month! Busy in the best of ways, that is. I am over the moon to announce that I've been asked to join the staff of A SIMPLE LIFE magazine as photographer and as such, have recently completed several shoots with my new friend and the energetic, inspiring owner/editor of the magazine, Jill Peterson. Look for my work in upcoming issues. I promise to do my utmost not to disappoint and aspire to meet the high standards of this quality periodical. (And that ain't gonna be easy!)  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll look forward to seeing your pictures in upcoming issues, I love that magazine.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! Your photos are just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete