Saturday, January 18, 2014


Hello, friends!

I trust the holidays were good to you and yours and that you're looking forward to a wonderful new year ahead.

I also hope you've discovered my new Facebook business page, 'Early Country by Mark Kimball Moulton.' I'm having such fun posting my photography and other samplings of my work. If you haven't visited yet, I invite you to please do so and LIKE the page while you're there. It's the best and easiest place to follow me and my work and learn of upcoming events, new releases and specials, like my recent
A SNOWMAN NAMED JUST BOB book giveaway.

Thanks, once again, for your interest and kind support.

Happy Wishes to All~

Mark

(P.S. The image shown here is of Sparrowood, my home in Avon, CT.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear . . . the photo of your home is lovely and inviting.
    I do so love keeping up with you through your beautiful photography and writing!
    Hugs,
    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete