Tuesday, September 25, 2012





I am SO looking forward to the Simple Treasures from the Past Show at the Walker Homestead this Saturday, September 29th. (www.WalkerHomestead.com)

I'm hoping to have enough first edition copies of my newest children's release, Change the World Before Bedtime, and my 2013 photo calendar, Feels Like Home. (My publisher tells me that my calender has sold out twice now and they're doing an extra printing due to demand. Yahoo!)



I'm also looking forward to Linda Heard's Harvest Gathering Show at Lindowens American Country shoppe in Kinderhook, NY, October 5th and 6th. (PictureTrail.com/LindowensAmericanCountry) She always has the most amazing primitives in early paint and fall gatherings to feather the home.Below are just a few images from past shows at Lindowens~















No comments:

Post a Comment